What are the odds? What are the odds?

First of all, good job. I really enjoyed this and will probably make my day a bit more positive. Maybe even my week if I contemplate on it long enough.

Second, be prepared for lots of comments from know it alls that will correct your math yet didn't even bother to read the description. Ignore these people, make more original movies like these or really, whatever the hell you want to create certain people like me are enjoying your animations. A creator making original content seems to be rare these days, you are one of them. So I'll support your work in any way I can.

Cadaver Cadaver

This made my afternoon. I was pleasantly surprised this wasn't the typical "they became friends and then the cadaver ate him" kind of thing. The characters were also very human, especially the cadaver that even though we know he's undead, you can still feel his will to contribute to knowledge. This animation has "soul" and I very much enjoyed it.

Zombie-Pimp responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it. That you think the characters felt 'human' is quite a compliment :)

The Moleman The Moleman

This is one of the finest animations I've seen here. It had nice timing, but what shines here is the character's key poses, they're freaking beautiful. The way you draw folds, and fingers is very appealing. Story-wise it's ok, not as bad as some people make it out to be. Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff!

Dragon Age Legends: Remix Dragon Age Legends: Remix

Really nice

A nice little game, the portrayal of action is faster than dragon age legends which is a good thing I must say. The controls are well thought out for just using a mouse--in fact, i even used my wacom to play it.The sounds is really reminiscent of dragon age and finally, the camera shakes and movements add punch to the action.

On the other hand, one of the things that bothered me is when i killed the boss ogre in the first level, he just stayed standing after he got defeated. i think it's a bug that you may want to look at. And it's weird dashing into the lava and getting only a few health points taken away. In most games, when you step on lava, you die or be injured seriously.

The overall easy setting never bothered me, some people do enjoy mindless action once in a while.

Overall a great and well thought out game- perfect for small breaks or those days when you just want to beat stuff up.

Apatheria's 2012 Demo Apatheria's 2012 Demo

That was Aces man. All of the voices were great!

Apatheria responds:

Why thank you, Mr. Bogart!

Fried Egg (Friday Parody) Fried Egg (Friday Parody)

The way you say fried meat

With the high tone, is hilarious.

Props.

Ace Pilot Poster Ads Ace Pilot Poster Ads

Wow!

This is amazing! The design, colors are all top notch.

PRINT ALL THREE.

AlmightyHans responds:

i will do that

Captain Chiroptera Captain Chiroptera

Very cool!

I loved the itsy-bitsy details, the NG buckle and the angry faic cap. Good job! A bit of sub-surface scattering on the thin leathery wings and ear could make it better, cause right now you only have a glow where there should be some transparancy of skin against the light. But great job man, keep on rockin!

WTD20 Friday The 13th WTD20 Friday The 13th

Couldn't be more true

I view this comic everyday and still get a smile when I look at the middle panel. I <3 U.