All 6 art Reviews

Ace Pilot Poster Ads Ace Pilot Poster Ads

Wow!

This is amazing! The design, colors are all top notch.

PRINT ALL THREE.

AlmightyHans responds:

i will do that

Captain Chiroptera Captain Chiroptera

Very cool!

I loved the itsy-bitsy details, the NG buckle and the angry faic cap. Good job! A bit of sub-surface scattering on the thin leathery wings and ear could make it better, cause right now you only have a glow where there should be some transparancy of skin against the light. But great job man, keep on rockin!

WTD20 Friday The 13th WTD20 Friday The 13th

Couldn't be more true

I view this comic everyday and still get a smile when I look at the middle panel. I <3 U.

Pico Day Pico Day

Overflowing with style!

When I think about it, this painting is the true essence of Pico-- A very violent looking, disturbed dude holding uzis in hand. You captured it very well. Great great work! :)

Lazymodecomics responds:

Thanks man. =D

See Us Rollin See Us Rollin

Nice abstract concept

I like your art style, very loose like Paul Pope and Mignola. Two things I've noticed: The man's foot disappeared, and the bottom of the page looks more abstract than the top of the page. Though those are just very minor things to a very wonderful piece. Good job and keep it up!

Rhaya Shadowslayer Rhaya Shadowslayer

Brom and Rk post-ish art

Your art looks like it came from Magic the Gathering. Never thought I'd see art like these here on the art portal. Awesome job.

AlvinHew responds:

Yep, I was in fact trying to mimic the MTG style. I painted this for a homemade magic card just for fun.