What are the odds? What are the odds?

First of all, good job. I really enjoyed this and will probably make my day a bit more positive. Maybe even my week if I contemplate on it long enough.

Second, be prepared for lots of comments from know it alls that will correct your math yet didn't even bother to read the description. Ignore these people, make more original movies like these or really, whatever the hell you want to create certain people like me are enjoying your animations. A creator making original content seems to be rare these days, you are one of them. So I'll support your work in any way I can.

Cadaver Cadaver

This made my afternoon. I was pleasantly surprised this wasn't the typical "they became friends and then the cadaver ate him" kind of thing. The characters were also very human, especially the cadaver that even though we know he's undead, you can still feel his will to contribute to knowledge. This animation has "soul" and I very much enjoyed it.

Zombie-Pimp responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it. That you think the characters felt 'human' is quite a compliment :)

The Moleman The Moleman

This is one of the finest animations I've seen here. It had nice timing, but what shines here is the character's key poses, they're freaking beautiful. The way you draw folds, and fingers is very appealing. Story-wise it's ok, not as bad as some people make it out to be. Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff!

Paperfuck Paperfuck

Nothing beats traditional animation's line quality, plus the knack of timing it teaches. Kids these days ought to learn from this example instead of asking what software did you use to make this and that.

E. Raser E. Raser

Nice

The animation's great, it probably needs more inbetween at times but it does the trick. On the other hand, the background really needs more work, it pulled the thing down some steps. I wish you had gone all out on this, people do take notice of the little things. But you did tell the story on this one, I just thought you have what it takes to present it better.

Btw, your character designs remind me of Sean galloway's art. Good job man, keep it up!

The Steven Seagal Show #1 The Steven Seagal Show #1

Insanely accurate

The voices, animation, backgrounds and timing are really great. One thing that could add to the caricature of Stallone is a thick eyeliner. But the your version is hilarious as well. The bonus features just adds icing to the cake. Thanks for remaking this, I wasn't aware of the greatness of the previous version.

Jack's Halloween Treats Jack's Halloween Treats

Halloween flash done right

Not too scary, not too kiddy as well, this flash is just a good watch for the occassion. The pace was unpredictable, and surprises you with more when you thought it had ended. The sound, animation and story was excellent. This will surely get a much better score once it gets posted on the frontpage.

Thanks for sharing this :)

Within The Pokeball Within The Pokeball

Jigglywang

Man, you hit a nerve to all pokefreaks out there. It's amusing to read all the angry reviews and just adds to the laughs of this flash. It also got really polished since the last time you showed me a link to it.

Vikings of the Interstate Vikings of the Interstate

Well done

I loved the style, the animation and the concept of a modern day viking pillage. They even took the woman like in the old days. Nice work!

Just a little nitpick on the loading screen of sicTV, I've always thought there's something very cheesy about it. I just realized now that it's because of the illustration of these two dudes laughing hysterically. It's like you're telling us "This is gonna be very funny, prepare yourself",which would make it harder to make people laugh,since they're expecting something really funny and will anticipate your every attempt at doing it.

Grow a Buddy Grow a Buddy

Indigenous tribal buddy..

..is fending off grandpa. Man, I love all your works, this one's no different. You always strike a perfect balance between good cartoon hijinks and offensive material which in the end makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Better grow my own buddy now and put it in my pants to keep that feeling!